What Is A Cloud Assessment?
A cloud readiness assessment is an overarching process that encompasses organizational readiness, application discovery and application assessments to determine how ready everything is to embrace cloud technologies. The primary goal of a cloud readiness assessment is to provide you with a list of applications that can be moved to the cloud smoothly, following a prescriptive cloud application assessment process following which you will be in a position to move the rest of the business on the cloud.
• Application & infrastructure overview
• Identify systems and review of the infrastructure and management tools deployed across
• OS, License, Compliance, Regulatory
• Infrastructure data collections
• Application data collections
• Technical audit and analysis
• Analysis of all collected data
• Findings documented
• Comprehensive report on cloud opportunities and readiness
• Determine recommended solutions and migration strategy based on findings
Cloud Readiness Assessments Will Properly Prepare You For A Successful Migration to the cloud.
Successful Cloud Migrations Begin With:
• Knowing which of your applications are cloud-ready today.
• Understanding your application stack and its inter-dependencies.
• Assessment trends and analysis
• Readiness& feasibility score card
Simplify Your Cloud Adoption With Our Cloud Readiness Assessment